Sunday, August 14, 2011

Today is August 14, 2011 I decided I would also do a before and after pic from taking Plexus Slim and Plexus Slim Accelerator for just 1 month.  The picture on the left was taken the summer of September 2011 and the pic on the right was taken this morning.  As you can see I actually have a belly button again!  YAY! I have lost just over 10 pounds and I am not sure exactly how many inches because when I first started I couldn't get the measuring tape to even touch around my waist, and now it is actually reading numbers.  I am so excited to find a product that really works and doesn't make me feel bad or jittery.  These products are safe and diabetic friendly. I have more energy now and feel a lot better.  And it is also very nice to be able to make some extra money on the side as well.  Hey can't complain about making money to lose weight! You should consider taking these products and start a new healthy lifestyle! I know you would be pleased with the results that you will see! Contact me for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission as Plexus World Wide

“Our company’s success is directly related to the service we render. The needs of each Plexus ambassador is the number one priority of our company. We are committed to the continuing research and analysis of tactics leading to the success of our ambassadors. We will use these proven sales, marketing, and operational concepts for our ambassadors benefit. We will work to build long- term relationships by striving for a satisfied customer. Our ultimate goal is to earn and keep our ambassadors friendship, trust, respect and loyalty”.

Join Plexus Slim Now



Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Plexus World Wide Products Calendar