Thursday, October 27, 2011

What can Dr. Spencer's Breast Cream Do for You?

We received this awesome email recently from Gold Ambassador Carolyn Waygood telling us about how Dr. Spencer’s Breast Cream has helped her. If you are interested in the power of the Breast Cream, read her story.

 
I just wanted to let you all know how pleased I am to see the October sale on Breast Cream! I am an AVID supporter of the breast cream product - and have been since its' initial release. Now that I see the sale, I know the breast cream is just as an important product in the Plexus catalog as any other! THANKS!

And, in case other Ambassadors didn't realize the AMAZING results seen from the Breast Cream, I thought I'd share my experiences with you. Use them as you wish....
 #1: The Breast Cream reduces/eliminates scar tissue!
  After my own breast surgery, I had horrible "keloid" scars under my breast. The scars were raised, red, and bumpy. I have had such scars in the past, and was told by my doctors that I am prone to "keloids" - a condition of the body where it tends to "over heal" itself and create more scar tissue than it needs to. For 2 years, I purchased expensive "scar-reducing" bandages from my plastic surgeon, and lived with them over my scars....hoping one day I would look in the mirror and the scars would be gone. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.
 
THOUSANDS of dollars later, Dr. Spencer's Breast Cream was released by Plexus. I immediately stopped purchasing the expensive "band aids", and began applying the cream morning and night to the scars. Looking back, I wish so much that I had taken pictures along the way.....because within 30 days, I began to see the scars getting smaller in length. After 60 days the redness was lightening. Even my husband noticed! After approximately 5 months using the cream - the scars were BARELY visible!!! I was amazed, and a life-long believer in the cream!!!
#2: After my experience with the breast cream reducing surface scar tissue, I began to apply it to my aching shoulder where I was told I have myofascial scar adhesions limiting my range of motion and causing pain. Due to decades of competitive tennis, and a lifetime of working on computers, my right shoulder was almost immobile - similar to a "frozen shoulder syndrome". The pain was unbearable, and it hurt to take my shirt off over my head! As a Pilates and Yoga teacher, this wasn't helping with my job! I now use Dr. Spencer's Breast Creamon my shoulder when I have a flair-up of pain and soreness, and it relieves it overnight!
 
Don't take just my word for it, though! I have at least 5 other students who have used the cream post-surgery, and their responses are like mine! The cream relieves pain and helps soft tissue heal! Millie (I'll leave the last names out), after rotator cuff surgery, used the cream which helped reduce post-surgery pain and heal her muscles/tendons. Betty, has used the cream on her hands and wrists to relieve pain from arthritis. Katie, has used the cream on her hips when suffering from Bursitis. Since all these conditions share pain associated from inflammation... the cream definitely worked to improve the symptoms!!

#3. After realizing the cream showed definite healing properties to soft tissue, I really began to "think out of the box". If the cream helped to heal tissue - reducing inflammation and pain - and creating a healthier soft tissue environment... I began to use it on my face after washing in the mornings and evenings. I live in Florida, and am always concerned with sun damage. Through my work with breast cancer education, I know that cancer cells trick the body to draw new blood supply to cancerous cells to help them grow. After seeing an abnormal cluster of capillaries on my cheek beside my nose, I was alarmed and began to apply an extra amount of breast cream to the area.
 
You may be a skeptic - but there's no reason for me to fabricate the results! Within days, the cluster was gone and the skin was clear! Regardless of what it had been - whether it had been early signs of cancer, or simply broken blood vessels... my skin was clear and I give thanks to the healing properties of the cream! My sister even applies the cream religiously to her chest where she had once had skin cancer - and her skin remains clear and healthy!
 So, here are 3 very different experiences with the breast cream that makes me FIRMLY believe it is an effective product with a wide-range of purposes! THANK YOU Dr. Spencer and Plexus for providing the cream to the public!
 Very warm regards,
 Carolyn

Go to purchase Dr. Spencer's Breast Cream for you and a loved one today. www.plexuspink.com/brandis

1 comment:

  1. New Plexus Body Cream! - More Information:
    Introducing Plexus Body Cream, a unique skin renewing and detoxifying cream with Spirulina Algae and Activated Charcoal! For some time, Ambassadors have been asking us to change the name of our Breast Cream to Plexus Body Cream. We thought, let’s not only change the name, let’s improve the formula and put it in a pump dispenser. We did all that and are proud to introduce the new Plexus Body Cream!

    In addition to making a contribution to Breast Health, initial reports say that Plexus Body Cream has been found to revitalize the skin over the entire body of both men and women.

    All of the benefits of Dr. Spencer’s Breast Cream, Plus More!
    The effective detoxifying action is promoted by Spirulina Algae, plus the new addition of Activated Charcoal, to remove age-advancing toxins and impurities from the skin. These ingredients are carried into the skin’s layers on a rich blend of Aloe, Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Lavender Oil and Rosaceae Oil.

    Plexus Body Cream brings new life and vibrancy to your skin!

    Plexus Body Cream is available today in your Back Office and on your personal replicated websites. The pricing and Personal Volume for the Body Cream is exactly the same as Dr. Spencer’s Breast Cream, which has been discontinued.

    Please Note: If you placed an order for Dr. Spencer’s Breast Cream while it was on Back Order, we apologize, as we will not be able to fulfill those orders. However, we would be happy to replace your order with the equivalent amount of Plexus Body Cream! Please check your emails as you will be receiving a notice from our Customer Service Department in order to confirm whether you would like to try our brand new Plexus Body Cream in place of your original order, or to process your refund.
    http://brandis.myplexusproducts.com/body-cream

    ReplyDelete

Our Mission as Plexus World Wide

“Our company’s success is directly related to the service we render. The needs of each Plexus ambassador is the number one priority of our company. We are committed to the continuing research and analysis of tactics leading to the success of our ambassadors. We will use these proven sales, marketing, and operational concepts for our ambassadors benefit. We will work to build long- term relationships by striving for a satisfied customer. Our ultimate goal is to earn and keep our ambassadors friendship, trust, respect and loyalty”.

Join Plexus Slim Now



Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Plexus World Wide Products Calendar