Monday, November 21, 2011

Plexus Results


Update on John Gammell's amazing weight loss journey was in April - take a look at him now?? "One year ago today I weighed 245lbs. It was very clear to me that I was overweight, and something had to be done. I heard about Plexus Slim and decided to give it a try - (even though) I was sure it was just another gimmick and the only weight I would lose would be in my wallet. Now after one year I am down to 179lbs., losing a total of 66lbs. I am now just 4lbs. away from the weight I was at when I graduated high school, 37 years ago! I have taken 8 3/4" off my chest, 10"off my waist and added years to my life. Plain and simple Plexus Slim does work. I'm not a doctor or a scientist so I can't tell you how it works, but I can tell you that it has worked for me. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to lose weight." - John Gammell

Congratulations John - What an incredible transformation!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission as Plexus World Wide

“Our company’s success is directly related to the service we render. The needs of each Plexus ambassador is the number one priority of our company. We are committed to the continuing research and analysis of tactics leading to the success of our ambassadors. We will use these proven sales, marketing, and operational concepts for our ambassadors benefit. We will work to build long- term relationships by striving for a satisfied customer. Our ultimate goal is to earn and keep our ambassadors friendship, trust, respect and loyalty”.

Join Plexus Slim Now



Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Plexus World Wide Products Calendar