Thursday, May 3, 2012

100 pounds lost so far!! Way to Go Sherry!

“The before picture of me was taken on July 24, 2011. I am a first grade teacher and I have always battled my weight. I have tried every diet program you can imagine. Most times I have had minor success, but I lose interest and end up gaining back all of the weight I lose and then some. It is very common for me to begin a new diet program every August after school starts. I will usually have quit by Thanksgiving. When January rolls around I usually start something new, but again I usually give up by March.

I started dieting on August 22, 2011. After a week of trying to eat healthy, a friend/coworker told me about Plexus Slim. She brought me a seven day trial pack. I am always willing to try anything, so I gave it a shot. I felt different the very first day I tried Plexus Slim. Food was not even on my mind and I had no cravings for sweets like I normally had.

After three days of the trial pack, I ordered a month supply. The next month I became an Ambassador because I knew this was something I could stick with and wanted to share with others. The weight began falling off so quickly. There have been times that I have felt challenged, like holidays, but it is always so easy to get right back on track. I sailed through Christmas and into January.

On April 25th I was going to turn 41, the year before I had turned the big "4-0". I told my friends the only thing that bothered me was that I was going to be fat and 40. So this year I made my goal to lose 100 pounds by April 25th. I didn't quite make it by then, but on the very next day, April 26th, I reached my goal of 100 pounds lost. The next day, my precious friends and coworkers presented me with a $100 gift card to a local clothing store. They told me it was $1 per pound! I couldn't have done any of this without the help of my friends or Plexus Slim.

I still have more weight to lose and I have no plans or desire to quit eating right and taking Plexus Slim. I am so thankful to Plexus Slim that I will never again feel like I am 40 something and fat!!”
-Sherry M.

Incredible! Congratulations Sherry, you are doing an amazing job!

Brandi Simmons 23871
www.plexusslim.com/brandis

1 comment:

  1. If you dedicate yourself over the next 21-days and follow The 3 Week Diet as outlined, you will be walking around with 12 to 23 pounds of body fat gone from your waist, hips, thighs, belly and butt. Your clothes will be looser, you’ll look healthier and more attractive…and you’ll have more energy than you’ve ever had in a long, long time.

    The best food for good health to maintain the system of your body I really engaged for.

    Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

    Best rgs






















    .

    ReplyDelete

Our Mission as Plexus World Wide

“Our company’s success is directly related to the service we render. The needs of each Plexus ambassador is the number one priority of our company. We are committed to the continuing research and analysis of tactics leading to the success of our ambassadors. We will use these proven sales, marketing, and operational concepts for our ambassadors benefit. We will work to build long- term relationships by striving for a satisfied customer. Our ultimate goal is to earn and keep our ambassadors friendship, trust, respect and loyalty”.

Join Plexus Slim Now



Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Plexus World Wide Products Calendar