Friday, May 25, 2012

Great Plexus Story

"I signed up to be an ambassador and started using Plexus Slim and Accelerator on January 17, 2012. I was a little skeptical that it would help me as I have had fibromyalgia for 15+ years and it is a silent, painful condition that makes all other pain worse. I have other illnesses, arthritis in my spine, knees, neck etc., and bursitis in both hips. I also have a condition that causes my tendons and ligaments to stretch too far which causes more pain. But I was willing to try something since nothing else was working. I am happy to say that Plexus Slim has relieved most of the pain.

Because of all my problems, I have not been able to exercise for a long time. For about 2 years, the most exercise I got was my housework and sometimes that was a struggle. I decided to order this ab exerciser a couple of weeks ago and only did a little at first. Well, I am happy to say that I am able to do it for 10 minutes morning and evening! I know that doesn't sound like much to most people but it's a major accomplishment for someone that has been mostly sitting on her butt, not because I'm lazy but because I couldn't do things.

The pain I was in before plexus was so bad that I didn't want to do anything or go anywhere, now I can do more. I owe my new life to Plexus Slim, it's amazing.

I started out in a snug size 12 and now I am in an 8. It has been 10 years since I was this size and I worked a lot harder to get there then. I have 6 lbs. to lose to reach my goal. I am so happy to share the news of this great product!”
-Marsha J

Get started with yours today http://www.plexusslim.com/Brandis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission as Plexus World Wide

“Our company’s success is directly related to the service we render. The needs of each Plexus ambassador is the number one priority of our company. We are committed to the continuing research and analysis of tactics leading to the success of our ambassadors. We will use these proven sales, marketing, and operational concepts for our ambassadors benefit. We will work to build long- term relationships by striving for a satisfied customer. Our ultimate goal is to earn and keep our ambassadors friendship, trust, respect and loyalty”.

Join Plexus Slim Now



Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Plexus World Wide Products Calendar