Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Still need motivation to get started with Plexus read this!

Still need some motivation to get started with Plexus? Read Stacie T.’s story below, we bet you will be touched and impressed like we were!

“Hi, my name is Stacie T., and I started taking Plexus at the end of last year. I was purchasing it weekly, because at the time my husband was injured on his job and our finances were a bust. I was so excited by the results I was having that I jumped aboard and became an Ambassador to get my own product at wholesale.

Plexus became a blessing in this household because the money I started making I was able to pay the bills and lose weight! I am a Silver Ambassador on my way to Gold and I currently have 25 people on my team. I love each and every one of them.

I have had to deal with lots of obstacles within our home over the past few months and thank the good Lord for bringing Plexus into my life, because I was able to keep myself busy and motivated to get through the rough times. I have a lot more weight to lose to reach my goal, but I know that I can and will succeed! Go plexus!”

Thanks Stacie, you are doing great! Congratulations!

Become an Ambassador today and get $10.00 off your welcome pack! Just go to http://www.plexusslim.com/brandis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission as Plexus World Wide

“Our company’s success is directly related to the service we render. The needs of each Plexus ambassador is the number one priority of our company. We are committed to the continuing research and analysis of tactics leading to the success of our ambassadors. We will use these proven sales, marketing, and operational concepts for our ambassadors benefit. We will work to build long- term relationships by striving for a satisfied customer. Our ultimate goal is to earn and keep our ambassadors friendship, trust, respect and loyalty”.

Join Plexus Slim Now



Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Plexus World Wide Products Calendar