Friday, October 18, 2013

An Amazing Plexus Story

It all started after battling thyroid cancer and having my thyroid removed back in 2003-2004, only a year later I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Osteoarthritis. Then in 2006 I was diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis (Inflammation of the bladder) and in 2005 my gallbladder stopped functioning and had to be removed... I seemed to be on a downward spiral of health issues!!

With No thyroid, your weight fluctuates and is difficult to control, but I was able to somewhat stabilize my weight by eating low-carb. In 2010 I had a significant weight gain for no reason, after talking to 3 of my doctors they said as you get older your metabolism slows down and you will have to exercise more... I was already walking 3-5 times a week and working out with a personal trainer 2 times a week with NO weight loss! I fired my trainer, then my BFF introduced me to Plexus Slim in July 2011.

 

In my first 8 days with just the Plexus Slim drink I Lost 6 lbs, (I was so skeptical I wouldn't try any of the other products), then when I saw my miraculous weight loss I added the Accelerator, ProBio5 and BioCleanse. I not only lost 2 dress sizes in 60 days, but in ONLY 30 days I was free from the symptoms of Fibromyalgia and Osteoarthritis! For 7 long years I battled the symptoms of Fibromyalgia and Osteoarthritis with the needle like pain and numbness in my hands and feet, along with joint and muscle pain that would end with sleepless nights and bring me to tears. I would not take any Rx medications because of the terrible side-effects. Now, no more Rheumatologist doctor visits! 

Not only did I lose the weight, symptom free from Fibromyalgia and Osteoarthritis for the past 2 years, but I sleep all night, my Cholesterol came down 25 points into normal range, I no longer have Rosacea which means no more Dermatologist visits, and I have regained my Health and Energy that I had 20 years ago. I'm in the best health and shape of my adult life, and able to keep up with all 6 of my Precious Grandchildren... LIFE CHANGING Results!! 

Oh, and when my ex-personal trainer saw my results, I signed him up as one of my Plexus Ambassadors!! Hehe!  

Even my Endocrinologist who saw the difference Plexus made in my health and weight loss refers patients to me!

In June 2013 after Convention I added the new Plexus X Factor, it is doing for me what no other multi-vitamin has been able to do! I have seen improvement in my symptoms with Interstitial Cystitis (IC), my bladder has calmed down and I have no more spasms or pressure during the night. Also, I have seen my hair and nails growing super fast and thick! That is truly amazing, because for 10 years since I had Cancer and my thyroid removed I have struggled with hair loss. Dry skin is another symptom of thyroid issues, but since adding the X Factor, now my feet are softer with no drying or cracking. I'm so thankful to God for bringing me these products and giving me my life back!  

I haven't worked in 30 years and now that my hubby and I are empty nesters, I have been able to make Plexus my business, just recently promoting to "Ruby." I don't work Plexus, I simply "share" Plexus with all the fabulous health and weight loss benefits! On this Plexus Journey, I haven't only had my health restored, lost the weight, and able to help others do the same, but I also get paid while doing it... Amazing! 

I'm passionate about these products, this wonderful company and helping others with their own Plexus Journey of heath and wellness! 


~Angela Alexander
Ruby Ambassador 

It's a wonderful time to be a part of Plexus! 

Get started on Plexus today to see what amazing results you can have as well!!

www.brandis.myplexusproducts.com

Brandi Soule 23871

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission as Plexus World Wide

“Our company’s success is directly related to the service we render. The needs of each Plexus ambassador is the number one priority of our company. We are committed to the continuing research and analysis of tactics leading to the success of our ambassadors. We will use these proven sales, marketing, and operational concepts for our ambassadors benefit. We will work to build long- term relationships by striving for a satisfied customer. Our ultimate goal is to earn and keep our ambassadors friendship, trust, respect and loyalty”.

Join Plexus Slim Now



Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Plexus World Wide Products Calendar